Fast Charge Recurring Billing
Membership dues, subscription fees, and donations are examples of services that are typically billed on a recurring basis. Recurring billing can also be used to offer installment billing plans for products (i.e. three payments of $19.95) Fast Charge offers a robust yet easy to use recurring billing system that can be configured to suit the needs of your business. This feature eliminates the need for you to re-enter your customers' payment information (CC or ACH) each time a recurring payment is required (and eliminates the need for you to assume the risk of storing payment data in your database).
- Multiple billing profiles – Merchants can configure different profiles for products and allow the consumer to select the one that fits their need. For example, your consumers can select to be billed monthly at one rate, or pick an annual fee at a different rate.
- Flexible billing cycles – Recurring billing can be configured to bill weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, etc.
- Different initial and recurring amounts – Different dollar amounts can be specified for the first billing and subsequent billings. For example, a separate "Signup Fee" and "Monthly Fee" and be configured. Special introductory rates can be set up, or free trial periods offered.
- Configurable billing terms – The duration of billing terms can be configured from one time to unlimited.
- Automatic rebilling – Transactions can be automatically retried if not successful. You set the retry interval and frequency — we'll take care of the rest!
- Detailed reporting – Detailed transaction history of your consumers' recurring payments are available online for your review. Also, daily summary reports keep you up to date on recurring activity: how many new subscribers, cancelled subscribers, how many were billed that day, whether a billing was successful or not.
Recurring payments can be created directly from the Online Merchant Center Virtual Terminal, or with a custom web interface using one of our integration methods. View our sample Recurring Billing form or download the Integration Guide for more information about integrating our recurring billing into your application.